Here are a few tips to help you get rid of under eye bags by reducing swelling:
- Reduce fluid retention by avoiding table salt and opt for a natural salt like sea salt or Himalayan crystal salt, which is even better. It tastes better and you will use less. The chemicals in table salt cause weight gain, high blood pressure, and water retention.
- Get plenty of sleep because fatigue causes fluid retention. You may need to sleep elevated. Try an extra pillow or put wooden blocks under your box springs at the head of the bed. Just a few degrees can make a huge difference.
- Drink only purified or natural spring water. Add Dr. Willard’s Water Concentrate to your water. These minerals and the magic in this stuff help cellular walls empty wastes and toxins easier, as well as absorb nutrients more efficiently.
- Keep cold spoons in your ice storage bin in your freezer. Place on swollen, puffy eyes for a quick, temporary fix.
- Cold tea bags or cucumber slices work well, too. But you will have to lie down for 20 minutes after placing them on your eye area for best results.
- Finally, my best advice is to buy a cucumber cream or serum, like the Cucumber Eye Relief that we have available at Hello Gorgeous. It contains cucumber and a host of anti-inflammatory and astringent properties that shrink tissue. It also has tetra-peptide with anti-edema properties with a proven efficiency in reducing puffy eye bags with its amazing draining effect. Another great benefit is that it corrects dark circles in the eye area.
Hello Gorgeous Makeover Salon and Spa is dedicated to making clients be the best they can be, which is gorgeous. We address all aspects of health and beauty. Our skincare products are food for your skin and our makeup reveals skin’s natural radiance. God provides the ingredients and we simply mix them together for you. We also provide fabulous haircuts and spa services that accentuate your beauty.