This is the time of year when many women want to know how to get rid of cellulite to get ready for shorts and swimsuit season. I wrote this blog to help educate you about what causes it, what contributes to it, and how to get rid of cellulite.
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is a condition of uneven deposits of fat, water, and wastes that have become trapped in connective tissues of the body just below the skin’s surface. However, toxic accumulation and fluid retention are major contributing factors in the formation of cellulite. The loss of blood flow to an area has an even bigger impact on its formation. It is believed that inhibited blood and lymph flow are the major culprits in the formation of cellulite.
- Cellulite is not fat. It is a toxic body condition combined with edema and a lack of circulation.
- A person does not have to be overweight to have cellulite. Thin people are also affected.
- Cellulite does not respond to normal weight loss and exercise programs.
- 8 out of 10 women have cellulite, as well as many men.
Causes of Cellulite
- Imprisonment of waste material.
- Toxic body and lifestyle.
- Water retention.
- Slowing down of the body’s waste removal system.
- Hardening of the connective tissue.
- Lack of blood, lymph and water flow through cellulite-prone areas.
Contributors to Cellulite
- Crash dieting followed by weight gain.
- Overcooked, fatty, dead foods.
- Not drinking enough water.
- Alcohol, nicotine, and caffeine.
- Increased hormonal activity.
- Drugs (prescription or recreational).
- Toxic lifestyle.
- Lack of exercise.
- Excess weight.
How To Get Rid of Cellulite: Detox And Get Body Wraps
To help get rid of cellulite, try a total body contour program, which consists of internal detoxification.
This can be accomplished by:
- Eating Cleansing Foods like fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins.
- Juicing and drinking smoothies.
- Drinking more purified water.
- Taking Cell-U-Rid capsules from M’lis.
- These capsules stimulate and strengthen the elimination system. They help soften and break down cellulite through increased circulation and reduced water retention. This appeases the appetite naturally.
- Daily Exercise And Massage
- Daily exercise can help control cellulite. Getting massages regularly can also help. These encourage circulation and overall health, as well as better lymphatic flow to support tissue health.
- Regular Body Wrap Treatments
- Getting body wraps can also help reduce cellulite. Permanent inch loss is possible by using M’lis exclusive herbal formulation that cleanses the tissue underneath the skin. The detoxing formula, developed by a biochemist from the UCLA Medical Center, was originally formulated to encourage circulatory and lymphatic flow in patients with sugar diabetes. In wraps, it helps free and remove trapped waste in the connective tissue, eliminating internal disfiguring deposits and stimulating inch loss. For best results, 3 to 6 wraps are recommended.
- Body Buff And Maintain Lotion
- Another way to help reduce cellulite is to use specially formulated products that exfoliate and remove dead skin before the wraps. A milder form of the spa-strength contour cream is used at home in problem areas to stimulate circulation and continue the contouring process on a daily basis.
Hello Gorgeous Salon and Spa is dedicated to making clients be the best they can be, which is gorgeous. We address all aspects of health and beauty. Our skincare products are food for your skin and our makeup reveals skin’s natural radiance. God provides the ingredients and we simply mix them together for you. We also provide fabulous haircuts and spa services that accentuate your beauty.